[Loch-Ruadh] Names and Devices

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri Jan 9 20:56:49 PST 2004

On the eve of Coronation I just realized I was remiss during my Officer's Report at populace.

Lord Alaric Morganygg's device was passed by Kingdom and forwarded to Laurel

Lady Madelina de Lindesay name and device was passed by Kingdom and passed on to Laurel

And on a further happy note:

Lady Bice di Pietro---Device Laurel Registered 9/03

Katheryn Margarete de Ryes---Name and Device Laurel Registered 9/03

Þorgeirr Valbjarnarson---Name and Device Laurel Registered 9/03

The LoAR at the time I write this is not yet on-line, however my information is from the Index of Ansteorran Heraldic Submissions for Loch Ruadh webpage.

Domhnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Herald Canton of Loch Ruadh