[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe from Coronation

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 21:09:12 PST 2004

We have made it home safe and sound and just finished
unpacking the car. I think the kids were about to drop
on the door step. Duckie is still a bit wired but I
think it's just a matter of time before it catches up
to him. He did say he REALLY enjoyed tonight.

Of course we had a great time seeing every one and the
potluck was yummy. Thank you to every one who shared
your feast with us.

See you SOON!

Katheryn, Cathal, Duckie, Robert and Melodie