[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safely

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:43:11 PST 2004

Greetings!

I arrived, safely, about half an hour ago.  I had a marvelous time and still
made some money.  Thank you, Ducky, for serving our table and also the Baron
& Baroness, their children and Mistress Stella.  You are a delight.  Many
thanks also to Tegwared and Alaric for the unloading/loading help and to all
the people who checked on me throughout the day to make sure I was fed,
watered and had breaks.  You are all so gracious!  I enjoyed Blame It On The
Baroness(even though I didn't win).

Every time I get to sit with you all and I get to play, instead of merchant,
I find it so amazing that such a diverse group has so much fun together.
VIVAT!!

Thanks again for just being my friends and family!

LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!
Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!