[Loch-Ruadh] Home safe from Coronation

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Jan 10 22:48:41 PST 2004

Bice and I made a very safe journey to my door.  I think the coffee stop
helped me a whole bunch. Duckie was my life saver today!!  From serving
feast to carrying everything out to the van and then coming back to
escort me to the van. Please convey my thanks to him.

To everyone that participated in "Blame It On The Baroness" thank you
for being so sweet when you scored a chip from me!! I will try to have a
winner listed tomorrow, if I remember where I put the bag!!!

An ever grateful......and dog tired
Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Katheryn, Cathal, Duckie, Robert and Melodie wrote:

We have made it home safe and sound and just finished
unpacking the car. I think the kids were about to drop
on the door step. Duckie is still a bit wired but I
think it's just a matter of time before it catches up
to him. He did say he REALLY enjoyed tonight.

Of course we had a great time seeing every one and the
potluck was yummy. Thank you to every one who shared
your feast with us.

See you SOON!

Katheryn, Cathal, Duckie, Robert and Melodie