[Loch-Ruadh] S&I Tonight

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 20:08:56 PST 2004

Lord Thorgeir's schedule has changed and I am/will be undergoing changes at work as well - Monday evenings are no longer free for either of us.  Our apologies and thanks to Lady Fiona for taking up the resposibility and Lord Alaric for co-hosting S&I.  As it now stands - Lady Fiona and Lady Caitrin are the people to contact concerning all S&I for the canton as I am and will continue to be out of the loop. They are also the good gentles to talk to about what is currently being done for the canton's S&I.  Any one can participate and talk to them if you are interested or if you think you might like to host an S&I night.  Lady Fiona is kindness itself and is blessed with more room, tables and lights than our current situation, and has a very congenial atmosphere, much to the benefit of this cantons Scribal guild.

Check the canton's calendar for the next meetings or contact a canton officer if you have questions.

If anyone has extra charters, please see these ladies.  New ones can be had at any event hosting a charter painting table.  Feel free to get the updated ones and forward them on.
Completed ones may be turned in at in event hosting a charter table as well, or to the Sable Scroll or any officer connected with the charter department of the Heralds Office(ask a herald if in doubt), or can be forwarded to Elfsea to be turned in with theirs.  HL Ceinwin also will know who is currently holding extra charters or will be accepting completed ones.

Mistress Stella and Lady Meibd are good contacts if you have questions.  They are very knoweledgable on things scribal and have given many a helping hand with S&I.

Again, our apologies to the canton, but my lord and I will not be hosting or attending S&I in the forseeable future at this time, a temporary mudane situation turning into one that makes us unable to resume having S&I out our house.

May all of you have good fortune and fun with this guild - and support it's wonderful efforts.

Asa