[Loch-Ruadh] [Fwd: [Elfsea] Important Spring Faire Change!]

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 16 10:43:24 PST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Elfsea] Important Spring Faire Change!
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:55:57 -0600
From: Sharon Pelfrey <Sharon at garnetpromotions.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at ansteorra.org>

Greetings Elfsea,

Due to a clerical error, the Canton campsite is not available for Spring
Faire. Our alternate site is only available April 9^th - 11^th (Easter
Weekend). I regret any inconvenience this may cause, however, it is the
best balance between site availability and Kingdom Calendar compliance.

With this in mind, we are rescheduling Spring Faire to be held April
9^th - 11^th in Weatherford at Willow Lake  Gardens.

Cassandra Palfrey

Seneschal of Elfsea