[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf Wars

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Jan 17 13:40:58 PST 2004

Did you register to camp with Loch Ruadh?  What size (footprint) is your tent? We will have Gulf War camping/planning  meetings starting around the first of February.  These meetings will cover meal plans, groceries, what can you carry to War for the Canton, etc.  I will post the date(s) after our Officer's meeting this coming Wednesday. Look forward to meeting with you again soon.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

  Terence wrote:

  No, I didn't know for sure I would be off then until this week.  I was also stalling until I found out if I needed to ask for camping with a group.

  Terence of the Syke

  Donna Wallis <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:
    Have you pre-registered for Gulf War yet?

    Dana
    Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!