[Loch-Ruadh] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sat Jan 17 15:21:22 PST 2004

Catrin ferch Rhys
Kathy

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Dawn" <rufflife at shield.com>
To: <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:55:27 -0600

Calling all artisans & performers:
Are you planning on competing in Kingdom A&S at Mooneschadowe's
Ansteorran Tribute the weekend of January 31?  Just a reminder: Gulf War
Champions will be chosen from this event!
Registration & set-up for Kingdom A&S will be available from 8-9 p.m on
Friday, January 30 as well as Saturday morning, January 31, from.
Remember that research papers are due by January 15.
Please note this change on submitting research papers: don't send your
papers to me.  Instead, please send me a brief description of the paper
and I will then have you send it directly to the people who will be
judging it.
In Service,
Ariella