[Loch-Ruadh] This morning's fighter practice

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 06:16:35 PST 2004

After staying up into the wee hours shampooing carpets
and waking up with a back that is reminding me of my
age I think Cathal, the kids and I are going to miss
fighter practice this morning. That added to the
weather this morning doesn't make me too enthusiastic
to have the kids out in the park even for a few hours.
I dunno about you guys but I've already given my
doctor's office enough of my money for this year's
cold season.

We will see everyone at the I Survived the Holidays
party on Saturday!

Have fun today!

Kat, Cathal and kids