[Loch-Ruadh] OT - good news

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 09:48:42 PST 2004

You know, what really irked me was the thought that the person who took the CDs wouldn't appreciate the music as much as I did.  I think that irked me almost as much as having them stolen.  In fact, the neighbor lady said later last night that the pawn shop wasn't interested in them because they were so odd that they'd have a hard time selling them.  So the "bad" guy was waiting on a friend to take him to a used CD store where he could sell or trade them.

Logan's main fear was that the guy would eventually get enough money from all his petty thefts to buy a gun, and then do some real damage.

After Brighid and I cheered for Logan when he got home, and called him our hero, he was positively beaming.  I'm sure it feels good to do a good deed.  And I'm sure the people missing the camcorder will be glad for its return.  I'm more anxious for our neighbor to find the roll of film removed from our camera than the camera itself.  Still hoping the pawn tickets show up, though.

Madelina