[Loch-Ruadh] OT, moving

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Jan 19 07:38:30 PST 2004

The moving is going ok.  I'm grabbing boxes full of this and that, putting them in the van, and storing them temporary in a storage place in Arlington.  Saturday I paid the move-in on a 2BR apt. in Arlington near 360 and Arkansas.  I'm the only one living there, but the extra bedroom will be my guest bedroom and hobby room so I can do my wood carving, etc.  I'll stay there at least 6 months and look for something else, ideally a small house with a workshop.  I still need enough furniture here to live on, plus I was planning to have a little going away party for Brad-Leah, so all the big furniture will get moved in Feb. when I have the keys to the apt.  Right now the boss is promising to pay for a big rental truck and I have a bunch of friends that I am calling in favors from.  Everything is pretty much right on schedule.

Between now and Feb. 16 I probably won't have much time for SCA events, but as soon as I get settled I'll probably jump right in.  I need to get combat cert. sometime, but don't have armor.  It's one of the things I never got around to here in Brad-Leah.  I also need to pull the bow more often, so I'm sure I will be doing that.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Terence of the Syke
amka Terry Sikes

Donna Wallis <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:
Thanks!! I will add you to my "official" Loch Ruadh list. I needed to know if you had pre-registered "camping with Loch Ruadh". Tents size is also noted, makes setting up camping area much easier.

How's the moving going?  When will we get to see you at a meeting?

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!