[Loch-Ruadh] OT, moving

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jan 19 08:47:24 PST 2004

We have a number of people that like woodworking.  Archery practices should be up and running in February...YEA!! lots of archers in Loch Ruadh.  I'm sure our Knight Marshal can fix you up in some loaner armor as well as help you get your own armor started.

We are really looking forward to the time you can come play with us.  If we can help with the moving just let us know.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

  Terence of the Syke wrote:

  The moving is going ok.  I'm grabbing boxes full of this and that, putting them in the van, and storing them temporary in a storage place in Arlington.  Saturday I paid the move-in on a 2BR apt. in Arlington near 360 and Arkansas.  I'm the only one living there, but the extra bedroom will be my guest bedroom and hobby room so I can do my wood carving, etc.  I'll stay there at least 6 months and look for something else, ideally a small house with a workshop.  I still need enough furniture here to live on, plus I was planning to have a little going away party for Brad-Leah, so all the big furniture will get moved in Feb. when I have the keys to the apt.  Right now the boss is promising to pay for a big rental truck and I have a bunch of friends that I am calling in favors from.  Everything is pretty much right on schedule.

  Between now and Feb. 16 I probably won't have much time for SCA events, but as soon as I get settled I'll probably jump right in.  I need to get combat cert. sometime, but don't have armor.  It's one of the things I never got around to here in Brad-Leah.  I also need to pull the bow more often, so I'm sure I will be doing that.

  Looking forward to seeing you.

  Terence of the Syke
  amka Terry Sikes