[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Alaric is home

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Jan 21 23:38:07 PST 2004

So glad to hear you are both home!! See you Saturday evening.

Thank you both for sending your reports to Officer's meeting.

The Loch Ruadh Seneschal really appreciates the dedication you both have to the offices you hold in Loch Ruadh.

And Dana is thinking "Are they nuts? You both had much more important things to think about today!!"
I know I wouldn't have remembered (or even cared) if I had been in your shoes!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Fiona wrote:
  My lord husband is finally home and has gone to bed.  We got home about 8:30 and I had to go back out to get his prescriptions.  Needless to say, he was starving by the time we got home, but some chicken noodle soup seems to have done the trick.  As I said, he is now sleeping soundly, having taken the appropiate drugs.  I doubt he will wake up until morning.  The surgery went quite well and I think he will bounce back fairly quickly.  He is just relieved that it's over.  The waiting is worse that the doing.

  Fiona