[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] Important Spring Faire Change!

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 00:34:27 PST 2004

Sorry?  Ka-ka occurs!  I've known you for a long time and I think you'll do
a good job.  We do know that Canton has experienced clerical errors in the
past.  I am looking forward to a new site (I don't care for Canton) and I
plan on camping, even if it is spring and the weather is unpredictable!
Hang in there, girl!!

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!