[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks to Alaric and Fiona

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:47:58 PST 2004

Sorry I forgot to send thanks earlier.  I had a great time!  My gift will
not return next year but, I think, I have a cup that matches Polydore's that
may show up, if only I could remember where I stashed it!  Maybe Polydore
and I can combine them into a set.  Thanks, again.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!