[Loch-Ruadh] Last Chapter After Moot Saga

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Jan 29 00:51:15 PST 2004

Well, at least I hope it is the last chapter.   Anyway it is short, thank
goodness.

Van is home, all fixed and the price for required repair was only $10 more
than the
other job.  It seems the service writer was "quoting from the wrong
page".  That was
what they said anyway and I just smiled sweetly, took my van and left.

Oh yeah, they washed my van before I picked it up (they always do); maybe
that was
what the $10 was for. <G>  If it was, they should have charged more because
the top
was really dirty.  It was black on top, even.

Bicé