[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Yankee or Dixie?

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Thu Jan 29 10:15:22 PST 2004

50?  Man, that's young.

Ceatta
(who turned 53+ on Monday!)

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Tim Cantley
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:50 PM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Yankee or Dixie?

Well Padraig,  I'm probably from a more northern point in North America
than
most anybody here, being born in Palmer, Alaska and have never lived
south
of the Mason/Dixon line until I was 20 and never permanently until I was
32,
you'd think I'd have a better Yankee score but I scored a 51%.  I've
lived
in Texas WAAAYYY too long :)  Even my childhood buddy that lives in
Oregon
calls me Tim Bob because of the way I talk now and I guess I really
don't
notice it that much.  Oh well, you gotta live somewhere, just as long as

we're still living :)

Looking forward to the big 5-0,

Sean