[Loch-Ruadh] Polling of paid memberships

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Jan 30 09:00:16 PST 2004

The Kingdom Seneschal has notified me that the polling envelopes (with
polling post card(s) inside) were put in the mail on Thursday
(yesterday). Your polling will be sent to the address where you receive
your Black Star. Please make sure you send the postcard back with a post
mark date of no later than Feb. 14th, also remember to put a .23 cent
stamp (.37 cent stamp will also work) on the post card.

If you are a paid member (sustaining, family or associate) and DO NOT
receive an envelope containing a polling post card please contact me as
soon as possible.

I will post the list when I receive mine so you will know to look for
it!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!