[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: NOTICE TO NORTHERNERS MOVING TO THE SOUTH

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Wed Jan 7 15:29:00 PST 2004

> "Grainne, Grainne, Grainne" We never shoot at Northerners for target
> practice. Arrows are too expensive for that.
>

> Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)

All you need is one!

> And just remember, this yankee hits back.  (Sometimes I even hit back
> first - pre-emption has always seemed like a good policy to me).
>

> Padraig

Aint skeered!
Dang, I knew we should have  built that wall along the Red River,  with
gun emplacements!

>Besides, some of us Northerners shoot back.
>
>Domhnall

Still aint skeered!

The only True Redneck Saxon in Loch Ruadh!
Dunstan
Also proud to be a Dog and an honorary Irishman!
Does that mean I have to hate myself?
I have to draw the line at killin' myself..   Sorry to disappoint your
Padraig!   <snicker>