[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:24:47 PST 2004

It looks like you will get here just about in time to start with us. If you
get here before we start bring your bow to any meeting and let me know your
comeing and I will look it over, otherwise we inspect all equipment before a
practice or a competition. See you later.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape