[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf Wars

Angelia Wallis angelia_wallis at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 17:33:44 PST 2004

You are welcome to share our cookware.  We probably will be doing some type of community dinners.  Just show your group as the Canton of Loch Ruadh.  You are welcome to call me at 817-832-6664.  I am sure that whatever you are missing the group can come up with.

Aingeal

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:
Well having never gone, I'm not sure what I need.  I have a mundane dome tent that sleeps 3-4 (if the 4th is a midget) but would prefer something more period.  I have a van with a trailer hitch if someone has a trailer that needs pulling.  I also have a couple of folding cots, sleeping bags, lanterns, and other camping equipment, but very little in the way of cookware, although I do have quite a bit of feastware.

Terrence of the Syke

Angelia Wallis <angelia_wallis at yahoo.com> wrote:
What amenities are you wanting to share?  We may already be taking it as a group.  Post what you are needing and I will see if we can help you with it.

Aingeal Mac
House mac an Ghabhann
Clan Mac Mac

Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:

I am seeking someone that might want to share amenities for Gulf Wars.  I can provide transportation, but have a limited supply of equipment.  Message me so that we can plan a concerted attack.

Terence of the Syke

Brad-Leah, soon to be relocating to Loch Ruadh area.