[Loch-Ruadh] Today's Fighter Practice - Cancelled

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 09:36:13 PST 2004

I was actually thinking of bringing this kids out today, after saying I'd be at Sunday fighter practices, but never making it.  But the house is so cosy, I have a cup of hot Lady Grey tea at my elbow, the dog and calico cat are actually getting along, and Logan is baking brownies and homemade bread!  So now I don't feel guilty about missing FP since it's cancelled.

Hmmm... wonder if I can talk Logan into baking cinnamon rolls.  He's actually quite a good baker, you know.

Madelina

p.s.  I'm putting on one of my newly recovered CDs and jamming to John Pryne as I write this.  :)