[Loch-Ruadh]Gulf War

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:23:42 PST 2004

I want to thank all of you who have offered to get me to war.  I missed the
cut-off date for merchant application/registration for this year's GW.  MY
GOOF!  Tarkus has been working overtime to help build up our kitty and I
feel that I shouldn't go play, while he is busting his B---!  I have made
arrangements to share merchant space with Thomas the Peddlar, in exchange
for pavilion repairs, at Four Winds, for 4 weekends.  If I have anyting that
you can use at the war, that I don't absolutely need to merchant, you can
use it!  Just give me a call.  Again, THANK YOU, for the kind words and
offers of assistance.

Dana, you have to go next year, too!  It may be our last year to attend
together!  Remember digging our guys out of the woods battle, during the
heat?  And then there was the year that Archibald got cupped!  Boy, the
memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!