[Loch-Ruadh] Update from Alaric

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 13:19:21 PST 2004

Plenty of room for what?  A pool?  A game room?  :-)

On a more serious note, glad to hear that it went so well.

God keep you in the small of His hand and help you to heal quickly.

Padraig

Alaric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
Greetings all

For those that did not know.  I had a Thyroid mass (goiter) removed yesterday.  According to what the doctor told Fiona, the goiter was the size of a grapefruit.  He said I've got plenty of room in there now.

So I am home, recuperating, breathing a sigh of relief. and damned glad it's over.  I will be eating soup for a couple of days but that's OK.

Thanks to everyone that wished me well, I really appreciate it.

Alaric