[Loch-Ruadh] House Mac, I survived the holidays Party and Chinese gift exchange

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 12:42:30 PST 2004

Afraid we won't make it this year.  Logan and Weyland are sick with a bad cold, and I have a girls night out with my best friend from kindergarten and college roommate/suitemates.  It's our last chance to party before my best friend has her second child, about two weeks from now.  So you will all have to wait yet another year for a chance at winning the lovely chickens Padraig gifted me with year before last.  Buwahahahahaha!!!

Madelina