[Loch-Ruadh] After Moot Saga!! # 2

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Jan 27 13:28:47 PST 2004

At 10:08 AM 1/27/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>Good to hear you got home OK.  Sorry your just beginning to deal with a
>dealership.   Always seems to be total war to get repairs done under
>warranty.
>
>Cassandra

Ahhhhh, you don't know my history.  This is not a beginning, only another
chapter.  Besides which, I worked for dealerships for a little over 20 years
and held all the jobs except working in the body shop.  I couldn't do that
one,
even though I did work on the line in the service department for a while.  One
of my favorites was filling out all the paperwork that had to be submitted,
for
warranty repairs) to the manufacturers.  The service writers and parts
department
guys look at you real funny when you use the proper names for the parts rather
that calling them "thingys or what'sits".

It was even more fun today to see his face when I was taking out the stuff
to bring
home rather than leave in the van, and I pulled out a Turkish throwing
axe.  His eyes
got big and he addressed me as "ma'm" the rest of the time I was there.

Just another day,

Bicé