[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel volunteers needed.

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 08:45:51 PDT 2004

Unto the Populace of Dragon's Fire Tor and Interested Neighbors,
I am seeking volunteers for this years Dragon's Fire Tor Yule Revel.  I know
that this may seem a little early to ask but I thought of it now so I had
better get the thought out.  Spots that I have thought of are:

Reservations Steward
Troll shifts
A Raffler at the event
and someone to store Raffle prizes prior to event. ( I have reasons for this
I can discuss offlist)

Also I need raffle prizes! Lots of them!  Gimme Gimme Gimme!

If there is anyone who can think of other positions which I have surely
forgotten please let me know.

In Fidelis Muneris,
Lady Thora Olafsdottir