[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you (was:) Just to let people know

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Jul 6 07:04:25 PDT 2004

Thank you all for the kind words and thoughts. It means so much to my family
and I; and as funerals go it was, well... a funeral.

But I really think my GrandFathers spirit had to have been with us Saturday
as there were moments that the family will be talking about for a long time
yet to come, and at which I am sure GrandDad had to have chuckled a time or
two while watching the antics of his family. Of course... hearing GrandaMa
Dot, who was at his bedside when he passed on, tell of his final moments on
earth puts it all in perspective I think... "well... Paul opened his eyes,
looked at me, told me he loved me. Then he stuck his tongue out and died". I
will miss him greatly, and I still get teary now and again remembering that
I will not have his hand to hold when I go back to East Texas, but I will
always have my memories.

Magdalea/Pook