[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Loch-Ruadh Digest, Vol 14, Issue 12

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jul 12 07:00:28 PDT 2004

David,

Welcome to Loch Ruadh!!

Check the calendar on our web site http://lochruadh.org/calendar.htm we have
many activities that you could attend and have the opportunity to meet some
of the people in our group. The activities are very informal and a great
place to meet and get to know people. If you decide to wait until Lughnasad
PLEASE be sure you introduce yourself.  If we "seem" distracted it is only
because this is "our" one event of the year. Most of us will be very busy
making sure our friends and family from around the Kingdom have FUN.  I
would hate for you to be lost in the sea of new faces that some of us will
encounter at Lughnasad.

If you are using electricity "only" for your travel trailer there is no
additional cost.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

David wrote:

 domhnall, you said the next fighter practice was in a different location
and that it would be posted, correct? i'm just making sure because i believe
i will be able to participate FINALLY! my shoulder fells better than it has
in 6 months. i feel that i should introduce myself, as i feel i've gotten to
know everyone here through viewing this newsletter. my name is david
gallagher and i plan on being somewhat of a fighter....that remains to be
seen. if i fail miserably...maybe a bard- one step at a time i think.  after
reading this for a couple of months, i am anxious to meet all of you.
maybe( i've got my finger's crossed ) i'll get to meet ya'll at canton in
august...as a matter of fact, i need to know the cost of a site there with
elec. for a travel trailer, where everyone will be, and when i need to
reserve the site.any and all help will be much appreciatted. thank you,
david