[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Loch-Ruadh Digest, Vol 14, Issue 16

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jul 12 15:57:48 PDT 2004

You can relax, the deadline for Lughnasad reservations is when you sign in
at the gate.  This is a somewhat small event (around 200 people). There is
plenty of camping space with electricity. The autocrat has no problem with
your travel trailer in with the tent camping. All we ask is that travel
trailers set up on the end of a row.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

David wrote:

thank you dana and catrin for the information. i have been to one fighter
practice and a workshop at polydore's and plan to be at the next fighter
practice. also, we will need elec. at canton(my wife can't sleep in the heat
;) i do need to know the reservation deadline, though. thanks again, and see
ya'll this weekend-david