[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Pictures

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 12 21:55:52 PDT 2004

Well you were very much missed, especially when we were sitting around Friday night trying to remember all the words to "Fiddler's Green."

Hope to see you soon.
Terence adte Syke

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
Irina,

Many thanks for posting the pictures - I really enjoyed seeing them,
especially the ones of Her Highness on the sedan chair.

I had intended to be at Argent, but on the way home from work Friday
evening, my truck's "Check Engine" light came on, and I spent much of
Saturday waiting for the dealership to diagnosis the problem. I have to
take the durn thing in again tomorrow morning as there was a part they
didn't have in stock - they could have worked on it today, but I had a job
interview that I couldn't afford to miss.

Like Roseanne Rosanadana used to say, "It's always somethin'!"

Padraig

Irina wrote:

Here is the link for the pictures that I have:
http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/IrinaRadokovaia/AAA/?sort=descendin

In service,
Irina