[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh's OP and Award Recommendations

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Jul 13 23:24:22 PDT 2004

Our online OP has been updated and can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/LROP.htm

For those of you who may be trying to figure out what to put people in for
award-wise, our OP will show who has what, if the person you are looking for
does not have their name listed, it means they have not received any Kingdom
level award.

If you are wanting to figure out what awards are for what you can go to
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/herald/tressure/awards.html and click on the
links to find at what award is what.

Don't forget award recommendations for Lughnasad need to be turned in ASAP.
A copy goes to the Crown at crown @ ansteorra . org and to our Seneschal at
seneschal @ lochruadh .org (just remove the spaces and you'll have the
correct addresses). If you aren't sure how to write a recommendation up or
are unsure about anything regarding awards ask Dana, Padraig, Polydore, or
just about anyone else and you'll get the help you need. Padraig has a very
good article on writing award recommendations, which he has shared in the
past and I'm sure would be willing to do so again if you provide the
appropriate bribe. ;)

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc
Herald Shire of Loch Ruadh

---