[Loch-Ruadh] Covering my bases

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:54:06 PDT 2004

Okay, so I haven't been attentive to email this week . . . .

Here is the link again for the pictures, Vivian said she needed them again,
so others might as well.
http://img61.photobucket.com/albums/v185/IrinaRadokovaia/AAA/?sort=descending

If you follow the link up there are pictures of all of the other SCA events
I've been to, at least most of them, including one of Duckie in that orange
dress at Tor I  ~_^

And hello Crandall!  As I understand I was difficult to find at AAA because
I never really stoped moving.

I think that's it really.  The temp job at Bimbo is going well, but it looks
like I'll be finished this week, or early next, so then I'll really be a
summer college bum   O.o  Imagine that!

Okay, I'm off for sleep, see you all Sunday!

--Irina