[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter Practice New Location

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:20:48 PDT 2004

Okay, I've got a good idea where I'm going, 377 N. until I see that sign,
and then I turn right instead of left, correct?

Are we in garb or regs?  And what was decided about lunch?  I've got that
we're bringing our own lunch, but skimming emails there was something about
bringing a desert to trade???  o.O

Ooooh, and I got my hair cut!!!!!  No more begging people to braid my hair,
there's nothing to braid!!!!!!

Being Spaztic . . .
*~*Irina*~*