[Loch-Ruadh] In Search of My Local Historians

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Jul 27 10:25:22 PDT 2004

Replied privately.

We will discuss this at our next officer's meeting on August 18th. This is a
great opportunity for you to voice your opinion. Please mark your calendar
and attend. It is helpful if you bring a chair. My house is not smoke free
and I do have cats and a big dog. So if you have allergies, please remember
to take your medication. We do not smoke during the meeting and I am
requesting the smokers to please smoke outside before the meeting.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg, Kingdom Historian wrote:
Greetings and Good Morning,

<Snip>.

I am in search of those gentles in groups throughout our
Kingdom who are charged with, or who have taken it upon themselves to be,
the Archivist and Historian for their local group. Some have already
contacted me. If this applies to you, you do not need to contact me again.
However, I can not fully discharge the tenets and requirements of my office
without knowing who aides me at the local level. Nor can I advise and help
someone that I do not know.

Therefore, I am humbly begging any who think of themselves as their group's
historian to contact me as soon as possible. There are a number of ways to
reach me:

<Snip>

I eagerly await meeting and talking with all those who aide me in preserving
our History. Until then, I remain...
In Service,