[Loch-Ruadh] It's time for...

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Jul 27 18:14:33 PDT 2004

No, I don't, because these are House Mac camping rules and apply only within
the House Mac encampment. House Mac will be camping as a household at
Lughnasad.

Though I have no problem if other people in Loch Ruadh or the Kingdom want
to adapt or adopt them for their camping areas. I posted them because a
number of people outside of House Mac requested I post them again. I have
posted them in the past because some people feel they help new comers.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

Wolfie wrote:
dana    do you think we should post these at  our camp site       your call
wolfie!