[Loch-Ruadh] weathering the storm?

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 08:21:48 PDT 2004

A transformer blew up across the street from us last night, and everyone across the street lost electricity.  We were fine (especially since we are on a hill), but we lost power around 4 a.m., and still don't have any.  Plus, the @%*!!#$ brand new roof leaked on my bed again.  The geese are happy, though, as it looks like Loch Logan in our backyard.

Madelina