[Loch-Ruadh] weathering the storm?

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 10:21:24 PDT 2004

Yeah, came home from the movies around 2:30 this morning and started to walk
down the hall *squish squish squis*  @_@  uh-ho . . . .   Our hallway has
*never* flooded like this.  Thankfully it hasn't gone into my closet, which
is the next thing over.  Our bard, I've been told, is worse than its' ever
been, but at least we live on a hill and it's just flowing water, not
standing water, right?

And Gerard should be fine, he's all nice and dry in his appartment, no
worries for him.  At least not when we left there last night . . .

--Ira