[Loch-Ruadh] RE: Plans

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 20:49:05 PDT 2004

Vigulf and I will be at 25Th this week end.
I just got back in from Rockport,Tx.so I don't know what 's been going on .

Road work caused me to be on the road 9 1/2 HR's for a 6 1/2 hour trip.
I missed my bed!!!
Nite all.
Constance

Kathy Varner <dkv250 at msn.com> wrote:
Geiri,

We will not know where can can set up camp until we get on site and are
directed to open spaces by event staff, and can only save space for those
persons whose tents we have in our possession. This is my understanding of
camping for this event due to the number of campers expected from Kingdom
wide.

Catrin ferch Rhys