[Loch-Ruadh] Just to let people know

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jul 5 22:50:21 PDT 2004

May God give you and your family strength and comfort.  You are all in our
prayers.

To paraphrase the old Irish blessing, I'm sure your grandfather was in
Heaven at least half an hour before the devil knew he was gone.  The next
chance I get, I will raise a glass in honor of the life of a good man.

Padraig