[Loch-Ruadh] Populace tonight

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 20:47:27 PDT 2004

Sorry to hear about your reck,Vigulf was rear ended last week end also.
Luckly only a bumper messed up.
Are you all going this week end ?
Connstance
ilishna <ilishna1 at earthlink.net> wrote:
Well, Mordi and I had planned to go to populac tonight.. even bring my
nephew James, and perhaps Christopher with us. However a big truckish van
hit me in the rear on the freeway during rush hour traffic. Right by the
Beford Exit off of I believe 183. I was in the process of stopping, and he
wasn't. Thankfully though we as in my two little ones, and myself are okay.
My fighting gear is okay.. however the rear end of my Brand spanking new
Mitsubishi Endeaver isn't. Sigh.. that's what insurance is for though
right??? I'm abit shaken up from the whole thing.. so I'm not going to go to
the meeting.

However I did manage to think up a joke out of it...

You know you're a heavy weapons fighter when you get rear-ended and you yell
out, "GOOD!"

ili

I am what I am,
   Be true to yourself 1st.