[Loch-Ruadh] Populace tonight

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 08:31:05 PDT 2004

Glad to hear you're okay.  Just be sure to go see the doctor if you develop any nagging pains, no matter how small.

I wanted to go to Populace as well, but have been told if the house isn't clean, we aren't going to Argent, so I was having to crack the whip to get the kids to work on their rooms.  Hope to see you this weekend.

Madelina