[Loch-Ruadh] Populace tonight

ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 19:30:50 PDT 2004

For the most part I'm just fine.. today being the day after the accident..
however I'm expecting.. to have the all the normal pains tomorrow.. although
I'm hoping I don't have any pains. Besides I keep telling myself, Bears has
hit me plenty of times alot harder than in that wreck.. so therefore.. I
shouldn't be having any pains if I can walk off the field after fighting
him... hehe...

ili