[Loch-Ruadh] AAA happenings

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 12 19:30:08 PDT 2004

That's what I was thinking, but when they were called up in court I never did hear it announced that it was for the "novice" division, only that it was the A&S competition.  I thought it was for the advanced division until someone else told me it was for the novice division later.  Either way, I thought recreating a medieval horse dance must have taken an incredible amout of time and effort and wasn't suprised that it would win.

Sunday I went back to leave my name and address for them to send the prize for the largesse division.  After I had done that I was helping my friends Monica and Hans (Monica did the banners and decorations in the hall) break down the hall, a lady came up to me and told me she had the prizes for me winning the novice division.  She proceeded to hand me a bunch of very nice items, while my alcohol hung-over and sleep deprived brain was going "b-b-b-bb-bb-b-bb."  Then she walked off.  Now that I think of it, I have no idea who she was, if she was an "official" or if maybe she was giving me some largesse items and had her message wrong.  At any rate whether I did or didn't, I'm just glad to get recognition and flattered that someone thought my carvings were good.

Terrence adte Syke

"tiggerthistle at netzero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:

no another girl won the novice comp. with the help of Ld Phillip White for a dance from horseback that was recreated. Terrance won for something else but he will have to tell that as I can't remember exactly what it was.

Vivian