[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Happy Birthday

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 20 14:13:02 PDT 2004

ROTFLOL
Good luck, Brothers are sometime contrayie
I hope you have a fun birthday gal

Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

I have come up with a solution to my aging problem.
I've decided this year (out of the goodness of my
heart) that since I am turning 35 and I have a twin
brother that perhaps he and I should split the years
evenly down the middle (see how giving I am?) so that
neither of us feel more special than the other. He has
afterall been older than me all our lives and by doing
him this favor I am allowing him to relive some of his
youth. *smirk* I am such a sweet and loving soul.
*adjusts aluminum foil halo*

If he agrees my suggestion we will both be 17.5 this
year.

Kat

I am what I am,
   Be true to yourself 1st.