[Loch-Ruadh] thoughts on bardics

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sun Jul 25 09:00:13 PDT 2004

I don't know that we've kept a head-count on bardic, Dana would have that
info if anyone did.

Since Bardic was held primarily at Dana's in her livingroom, it may seem
that there are not as many people when we gather outside.

Some people may not be comfortable with the rotating locations for bardic,
and some may not be as readily available on Saturady night as they were on
Wed.

Bardic being held outside rather than inside may also be a factor for some.

Most of our activities fluctuate from time to time with seasons having some
impact. Some folks who were consistent players have pulled back for one
reason or another and this impacts the activities they were most involved
in, but we've also had an increase in new or more active members as well.

Catrin