[Loch-Ruadh] weathering the storm?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Jul 29 10:53:09 PDT 2004

At 07:59 AM 7/29/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Is everyone doing okay out there?

I too have some water problems.  In my old sewing room, and Gary's office
right behind it, we have water standing.  His office is carpeted so we have
had the wet dry vac running early today.  Now we just have to clean it up
as it runs out of the wall (which is where it came in, in the first
place).  I always thought the "weep holes" in the brick wall was to let
moisture out, not in! <G>  So much for what I thought I knew.

Got to run get the last new window put in my van.....finally.

Bicé