[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:45:28 PDT 2004

I believe this may be a record for slow e-mail delivery,28 days later it is
delivered. This aught to rank up there with the soldiers letters that were
mailed during WWII and were delivered during Viet Nam in the late 60's.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape