[Loch-Ruadh] weathering the storm?

K N vigulf at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 16:45:09 PDT 2004

graciously odin by passed the reformation of my front fjord.
                              vigulf

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Our bards not all that bad, as long as the liquor keeps flowing.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape

>From: "Irina Radokovaia"
>
>To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] weathering the storm?
>Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:21:24 -0500
>
>Yeah, came home from the movies around 2:30 this morning and started to
>walk down the hall *squish squish squis* @_@ uh-ho . . . . Our hallway
>has *never* flooded like this. Thankfully it hasn't gone into my closet,
>which is the next thing over. Our bard, I've been told, is worse than its'
>ever been, but at least we live on a hill and it's just flowing water, not
>standing water, right?
>
>And Gerard should be fine, he's all nice and dry in his appartment, no
>worries for him. At least not when we left there last night . . .
>
>--Ira
>

>>From: "mama mac"
>>
>>To:
, "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of