[Loch-Ruadh] off topic

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Jul 29 20:54:59 PDT 2004

Way too much stuff needing attention....coffee fixings to pack, water
bearing (purchase pickles & oranges, cut up, put in zip lock bags and find
coolers to ice it all down in) Crown lunch (purchase, prepare and find
serving dishes), laundry, populace meeting agenda, seneschal monthly report,
not to mention personal packing!! I might be ready for Lughnasad around the
15th of August.

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

Dunstan wrote:

Laura asked me to ask the ladies, if they would be interested in a Mary
Kay party on sat.
email, or call.  She is just trying to figure out if there is any
interest.  She appolotises for the lateness of the invitation.
Thanks
Dunstan